A multiple employer welfare arrangement (MEWA) designed for businesses like yours.
There’s Strength in Numbers
When it comes to providing employees with cost-saving health care coverage, small businesses are at a big disadvantage compared to their larger counterparts. Because of their smaller size, their claims risk pool is spread out across a much smaller employee population. That can result in higher, less stable insurance rates – and fewer viable plan choices.
Fortunately, there’s a simple and affordable medical plan alternative:
the Chamber Benefit Plan.
Powered by the Missouri Chamber Federation and administered by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, the Chamber Benefit Plan is available to small group employers in Missouri who are members of a qualifying Chamber of Commerce and have 2 to 50 eligible employees.
Advantages that make a real difference:
- Shared overall claims risk across a large pool
- Competitive, medically underwritten rates
- Fixed, predictable monthly payments
- Choose from a variety of plan designs, including 10 PPO and three HSA options
- Minimize the impact of ACA mandates while offering coverage to all eligible applicants, regardless of health status
- Anthem’s Blue Access, Blue Access Choice and Blue Preferred networks
- Coverage for claims run-out/terminal liability coverage
- Simple, streamlined administation